Friday 10 February 2012

3Ds Max, It's Been A Long Time

With a new 3D Virtual Environment project beginning at University next week I have been fiddling around with 3Ds Max 2012, getting to grips with the controls having barely used it since my first year in college. I immediately find it easier to do everything with the user interface being much sleeker with the shading effects in the perspective view and lighting being much easier to add, no longer flooding the area with white or making everything black from the lack of it. The structure I made below was just a experiment with Extrude and Bevel tools to make complex shapes from a simple cube, adding a bit of Boolean for so additional interesting shapes.



Looking forward to this new project after having a little practice the software and seeing the variety of interesting objects I can make with the different tools.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete